TEACH KIDS IN THAILAND
AnnyTalk Kids is always looking for excellent teachers to join our growing franchise.
We focus on teaching primary school children how to communicate fluently in spoken English. We provide a small-group (maximum 5 students), collaborative learning environment where children don’t just learn about English but learn how to express themselves in English in the context of engaging, high interest themes and topics. Our curriculum was developed in partnership with one of the world’s leading English education publishers.
Our Director of Education has 20 years of experience working in the English education field. We are looking for teachers who are as passionate as we are about helping children reach their full potential with kindness, sensitivity, and skill.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Work permit (for full-time teachers)
- Health insurance (for full-time teachers)
- High professional standards
- Fun, supportive work environment
- Flexible hours
For teachers new to Thailand:
- Airport pickup
- Help setting up a Thai bank account
- Help finding long-term accommodations
- Help getting settled into life in Thailand
- English native speaker
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience
- Experience teaching English to primary school children
- Teaching credential
- Experience teaching in Asia
- Tutoring experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter, CV (including nationality and date of birth), and recent professional photo to Nathan Crandall, Director of Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org.